What’s the Next Step?
Contact me to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation. This initial discussion should only last about 10-15 minutes. This is the ultimate “blind date”, because our only cues about each other will be virtual. During our first conversation, we will decide if we want to schedule a more detailed follow-up conversation.
During the follow-up conversation, you should be prepared to discuss any combination of the following topics:
- How did you hear about Virtual Assistance?
- Why do you think you need a VA?
- What tasks/responsibilities are draining you?
- What are your current challenges?
- What are your current opportunities?
- What do you spend the majority of time doing each day? Do these things generate revenue?
- What are your business goals?
- What are you personal goals?
- What do you like least about your business?
- Do you think it will be easy for you to delegate?
- How much time will you need from a VA? On a weekly basis? On a monthly basis?
During the follow-up conversation, I will also be happy to answer any questions you have about my experience, the expertise I can bring to the table, and my experience as a fellow small business owner.
Following our discussion, we will reach consensus as to whether we are a good fit, and whether or not we want to work together. Because this will be one of the most important professional relationships either of us will ever have, a third conversation may need to be scheduled to go into even more detail about our virtual collaboration.